Cosgrove is an award winning, Investors in People organisation. We have Autism Accreditation from the National Autistic Society for our child services and we are holders of the Positive About Disabled People Symbol. We are long established and strive to be recognised throughout the care sector as an employer of choice, delivering high quality, person-centred services.
We believe that our people are our biggest asset and that qualified, motivated and inspired staff are essential to ensure that we deliver high quality, consistent services. We are committed to providing training and continued professional development for our staff to ensure that they are equipped with the skills required to provide the best possible support for the people who use our services. There are also opportunities to gain recognised, professional qualifications e.g. SVQs. Please click the following link; Mandatory Training Calender to view the training opportunities available to our staff.
We are looking for people who share our commitment and value base and who have the necessary skills/experience to make a difference to the people who use our services.
Along with a friendly working atmosphere, we offer a range of staff benefits including;
- Childcare vouchers
- Stakeholder and contributory pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement which increases with service
- Valuable training and development opportunities
- Mileage allowance whilst on shift
- Travel time where applicable is payable
- On-going support through team meetings and supervision
- Opportunities to undertake an SVQ qualification
- A range of contracted hours of employment available
If you are interested in applying for a position please check our job listing page. If there are no positions currently listed or you wish to apply for a sessional position please get in contact and speak to one of our team. 0141 620 2500