We provide tailored housing support to help you maintain your tenancy. Here are some of the ways in which we can help:
- Daily living activities such as cooking, cleaning and household tasks.
- Assistance with medications, attending appointments or health reviews, general health, wellbeing, and personal care.
- Finances and budgeting. If you would like we can also become your benefit appointee.
- Attending college, work, voluntary placements and pursuing your hobbies and interests.
- Planning and saving for holidays.
- Maintaining relationships with family and friends and developing new friendships.
- Using public transport and accessing local community facilities.
- Introducing technology to connect and support you.
Unfortunately, what we cannot do is:
- Provide you with accommodation
- Provide respite premises
- Set your budget (Individual care budget)
- Provide cars or transport
- Anything that is out with our registration