We provide tailored support to help people with a range of support needs to live independently: We can support you to maintain your tenancy.
- We can support you with daily living activities such as cooking, cleaning and household tasks.
- We can support you with any medications you may take, attend appointments, health reviews, support you with your general health, wellbeing and personal care.
- We can support you with your finances and budgeting. If you would like we can also become your benefit appointee.
- We can support you with attending college, work, voluntary placements and pursuing your hobbies and interests.
- We support you to plan and save for holidays.
- We can support you to maintain relationships with family and friends and to develop new friendships.
- We can support you to use public transport and access local community facilities.
- We can introduce technology to connect and support you
Unfortunately, what we cannot do is:
- Provide you with accommodation
- Provide respite premises
- Set your budget (Individual care budget)
- Provide cars or transport
- Anything that is out with our registration