We can provide a range of adult support services tailored to meet your needs as and when you require from anywhere between 4 and 40 hours per week. We have a large staff team with a mix of personalities and interests. We will always seek to match your staff team so as to best meet your needs.
We can support you in a range of ways including:
- helping to attend social activities such as swimming, horse riding, concerts, football matches, the cinema or dance groups
- helping to develop independent living skills, for example, to access public transport and local community facilities
- providing assistance to attend college, work or voluntary placements
- support to help you achieve recognised qualifications such as ASDAN courses
- introducing technology to connect and support you
Download our Adult Services information pack.